Let’s Get Started:
The Bowflex Max Trainer M7 provides one of the most efficient and seamless home workouts with virtually zero impact on the joints—making it a popular alternative to traditional treadmills, ellipticals, and stair-masters. The Max Trainer M7 is a state-of-the art, gym-quality trainer, providing a high variety of effective, built-in programs, stainless steel sports performance foot pedals, and 20 levels of resistance to keep you challenged. In addition, you’ll be able to enjoy wireless, automatic heart rate reporting to the Bowflex Fitness App—another unique way to control the intensity of your workout.
Along with the programming, the M7 comes in a compact size with wheels for easy storage. In addition, the computer can hold up to four separate user profiles, making it ideal for home fitness equipment that can be shared among family members or friends. It also comes with a great warranty of up to three years of protection. All in all, the M7 is an innovative, low-impact, high-quality and results-driven home-workout trainer that would be ideal for anyone looking for results without the increased risk of injury that come with traditional forms of cardio.
- Height: 65.5”
- Width: 30.5”
- Length: 49”
- Item weight: 148 lbs
- Max user weight: 300 lbs
- Provides a virtually zero impact workout as compared to standard ellipticals and treadmills.
- Enhanced, gym-quality sculpted handlebars for grip comfort.
- Each model comes equipped with a wireless heart rate chest strap for monitoring to further target your workouts and control the intensity.
- Stainless steel, sports performance pedals.
- Backlit, oversized display screen keeps you work out programs right in front of you in vivid detail.
- Syncs with Free Results SeriesTM App, making it easier than ever to track and record your goals and progress.
- Bluetooth compatibility allows for hassle-free, wireless stats sharing and recording.
- M7 performance targeted programming is smart, and learns each user’s fitness level over time to set new targets
- 11 pre-programmed workouts created by top-level fitness professionals and targeted to your specific goals.
- Up to four user profiles available.
- 20 levels of computer-controlled resistance.
- Display readouts and user feedback include:
- Total calories burned
- Burn rate (per minute burn rate calculator)
- Heart rate
- Frame: 3 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 3 years
Shipping and Assembly:
Free shipping is often available at Bowflex.com for the Bowflex Max Trainer M7.
The Bowflex Max Trainer M7 comes with a step-by-step assembly manual and is fairly straight forward and easy to assemble, coming out to about an hour and a half total to put together.
What We Love About the Bowflex Max Trainer M7:
Zero Impact Design
The Bowflex Max Trainer M7 is one of the most efficient total-body home-trainers on the market, outperforming treadmills, ellipticals, and Stairmasters in terms of total calorie burn—all the while delivering a virtually zero impact workout. Due to the lack of impact and ease of movement, working out on the Bowflex Max Trainer M7 provides the illusion of an easier workout—an added benefit, in addition to sparing your joints over time. This gentle trainer is an excellent alternative to standard ellipticals or treadmills for a pain-free workout.
The Bowflex Max Trainer M7 offers a wide range of resistance levels and built-in programs (11 to be exact) to keep you motivated and engaged with your workouts. In fact, the unique, built-in programming has been so successful, it’s known for its “ultimate 14-minute workout” which can help you burn more calories in less time, and with the perception of less effort, compared to other standard exercise equipment. Due to the performance engineered programming, the M7 is one of the most efficient exercise equipment pieces on the market for trainees looking to maximize their results. In addition, the M7 is the only model in the Max Trainer series to provide automatic heart rate reporting and sync wirelessly with a fitness app.
Since the Bowflex Max Trainer M7 is the highest-end trainer in the Max Trainer series, it also comes with a higher price tag (although they offer deep discounts at Bowflex.
How the Bowflex Max Trainer M7 Compares to the Bowflex Max Trainer M5
Some advantages of choosing the Bowflex Max Trainer M7 over other Max Trainers are its larger number of resistance levels (20 on the M7 versus 16 on the M5), more pre-set workout programs (11 on the M7 versus 8 on the M5), and the stainless steel, sports performance pedals. The automatic heart rate syncing is also exclusive to the Max Trainer M7.
Final Word on the Bowflex Max Trainer M7:
The Bowflex Max Trainer M7 is an excellent, state-of-the art piece of equipment from the Bowflex Max Trainer series. Through innovative, zero impact design, robust built-in programming and high-quality parts Bowflex has come up with a huge fitness equipment hit that the market has been looking for. Overall, the M7 offers an efficient workout in a space-conscious machine.