Let’s Get Started:
The Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 comes to the market as the latest update to the popular Bowflex TreadClimber TC100. The 3-in-1 design, which combines the benefits of a home treadmill, stepper, and elliptical in one compact machine, has a few more bells and whistles than its predecessor. For one, the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 comes with five pre-programmed fitness training plans, including Just Walk, Calorie Goal, Time Goal, Distance Goal, and Interval.
The Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 is still however, known for its calorie-burn—which can add up to be double (or more) the number of calories compared with traditional treadmills or ellipticals (walking at zero degrees). Another key benefit of the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 is that the nature of the workout is low impact, providing a safe and effective workout that is easier on the joints than traditional cardio machines such as the treadmill and elliptical. All together, these features make the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 an ideal machine for the beginner trainee, or a trainee whose primary concern is low impact exercise and high calorie burn.
- Height: 62.5”
- Width: 31.5”
- Length: 55”
- Item weight: 202 lbs
- Max user weight: 300 lbs
- Provides the benefits of a treadmill, stepper and an elliptical in a single efficient machine.
- Speed ranges from 0.5 to 4.0 miles per hour, allowing you to control the intensity of your workout with the touch of a button.
- Power incline up to 40% for precision toning and control of your workout.
- Included heat rate monitor chest strap and integrated grips for targeted workouts—another great way to control and monitor the intensity of your workout.
- Water bottle, media shelf/tablet holder, and USB charging port for your viewing and exercising ease.
- Includes a complimentary Bowflex Weight Loss Guide.
- Fully backlit LCD/LED display to see all of your stats clearly in front of you as you work out.
- Comes with five pre-programmed and built in fitness programs designed to help you reach your goals, including:
- Just Walk, Calorie Goal, Time Goal, Distance Goal, and Interval.
- Free TreadClimber App with intregrated Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity so that you can automatically share your data with My Fitness Pal, Apple Health Kit, and Google Fit.
- Tracks and stores up to four separate user’s data—ideal for families sharing this equipment.
- 3 years – covers entire machine
Shipping and Assembly:
Shipping costs for the Bowflex Treadclimber TC200 may vary, but Bowflex.com often offers free shipping – click here to check.
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC200 comes with a step-by-step assembly manual and is fairly straight forward and easy to assemble, but it will take you some time. You can expect about four hours total to put it together.
What We Love About the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200
Walk, Climb and Run In One
The efficient design of the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 provides the benefits of a treadmill, elliptical, and stepper in one compact machine. This innovative and versatile design is what has made it a best-seller for entry-level trainees for years. In fact, the 3-in-1 motion has been shown to burn even more calories than walking or jogging alone, all the while making you feel less tired. This can have a positive effect on adherence to a fitness program and aid you in achieving your goals faster. Additionally, the unique design allows for a very low-impact alternative to jogging (or elliptical training), without compromising the calorie burn. This is a huge plus for trainees looking for a low impact, entry way in to achieving their fitness goals.
The Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 has an excellent footprint and won’t take up much space in your home. This compact design is great for those living in space spaces. In addition, the transport wheels make it easy to roll away and store after a workout. Whereas most ellipticals and trainers are bulky and difficult to store, this model packs a punch and is easy to move around.
The Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 has a maximum speed limit of 4 mph, which is low compared to traditional treadmills. That said, combined with the power incline, the 4.0 mph can be a very challenging speed. The Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 remains a best seller on the market, and Bowflex makes a quality product so it’s still a safe bet.
How the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 Compares to the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100
There have been a number of trainers in the TreadClimber series, and the two that are currently available on the market are the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 and the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200. The major difference is that the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 does not come with any built-in programs, whereas the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 comes with five, including Just Walk, Calorie Goal, Time Goal, Distance Goal, and Interval. For trainees looking for more instruction and programming, the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 may not do It for you. In addition, the warranty for the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 is 2 years, compared to 3 for the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200.
Final Word on the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200
The Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 comes to the market as the “new and improved” version of the best seller, the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100. For the price of one, you’ll get the benefits of an elliptical, treadmill and stepper all in one compact, space-conscious machine. The Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 has been able to see so much success mostly due to the enjoyability of working out that it provides—studies have shown that the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 can help you burn 2.5 times more calories in less time than traditional cardio machines—and feeling less strenuous all the while. If you’re looking for a machine that’s state-of-the-art, easy to use, and low-impact, and you have the budget, the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 may be the perfect fit for you.