Last Updated on November 29, 2020 by TFM Staff
Let’s Get Started:
The NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical is tough to beat…not just in this price range, but in any. This is a solid elliptical machine with a heavy 20 lb flywheel that provides a consistent, smooth and quiet, low-to-no impact, knee-saving elliptical motion. The 20” stride will accommodate most users and resistance and incline options provide more than enough intensity for anyone. The 22 levels of magnetic resistance and 20 degrees of incline can be adjusted automatically with the touch of a button. This allows you to find the perfect intensity without interrupting your workout.
The C 7.5 Elliptical also provides large, oversized pedals and soft-touch upper body grips to provide a comfortable elliptical motion. NordicTrack also provides other convenience features like an automatically adjusting fan, an intermix acoustic sound system, an integrated tablet shelf, a water bottle holder and transport wheels for easy transport and storage. There isn’t much that NordicTrack left off of the C 7.5 Elliptical.
- Length: 67.1”
- Width: 25”
- Height: 69.1”
- Item weight: 220 lbs
- Max user weight: 325 lbs
- 20 lb effective flywheel provides consistent, smooth resistance.
- 22 digital resistance levels of silent magnetic resistance (SMR) for a smooth quiet experience.
- Integrated one touch controls allow you to adjust resistance at the touch of a button so you don’t have to scroll through options.
- 20” power-adjustable stride allows you to take long, full steps at any pace.
- 0-20 degree power-adjustable ramp incline helps tome and target quads, calves and glutes.
- EKG pulse grip sensors send accurate heart rate reading to the console to help you burn fat and improve endurance.
- Oversized, cushioned pedals provide comfort on joints throughout your exercises.
- Soft touch upper body grips are easy to hold while burning more calories with upper arm movements.
- Integrated shelf is provided for your tablet and other devices to keep you connected to your favorite shows, music and movies while you work out.
- Stay cool and comfortable with a fan that automatically adjusts its speed to match your intensity.
- Water bottle holder helps you stay hydrated during your workout.
- Transport wheels let you move the machine quickly and easily.
- Large 5” backlit display keeps you workout stats right in front of you.
- iPod® compatible so you can listen to your favorite music with the built-in sound system.
- iFit® Bluetooth® smart enabled console provides you with unlimited workouts designed by certified personal trainers. Provides global Google MapsTM routes, extensive fitness tracking and an unlimited workout library.
- 26 workout apps including:
- Calorie workouts
- Performance workouts
- Display readouts include:
- Speed (RPM)
- Calories (Cal & Cal/Hr)
- ¼ Mile Track
- Frame: 10 years
- Parts: 2 years
- Labor: 1 year
Shipping and Assembly:
- Shipping is free from NordicTrack.com.
- Assembly is going to take a minimum of two hours and probably closer to the three hour range. This is normal for a big, sturdy piece of exercise equipment like this. The packaging does includes an instruction manual to walk you through the process.
What We Love About the NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical:
When it comes to features, there are only a few competitors like Nautilus and Schwinn that can stack up to NordicTrack. You can check out our reviews of their elliptical. In our opinion, for the price, the C 7.5 Elliptical is superior to the competition. The 20” stride and 22 levels of resistance are comparable to Schwinn and Nautilus, but the 20% of incline on the NordicTrack elliptical is far superior. The 26 programmed workouts on the console and the connectivity to iFit provide endless workout opportunities that are hard to beat by anyone. As a final cherry on top, NordicTrack provides an excellent warranty that can’t be touched by other elliptical in this price range.
Heart Rate Monitoring
The NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical does provide the ability to track your heart rate while exercising, but it is only through hand grip sensors. While at this price range, hands-free monitoring through a chest strap isn’t necessary, it can be nice. Personally, I like the hand grips.
Final Word on the NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical:
The NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical is a really good choice for the money. It’s a very well built machine and comes with an excellent warranty. It has tons of options and features which as a whole beat out the competition. Rating: 90/100.