The ProForm 1110 E Elliptical is a durable machine built with top of the line technology and cutting edge conveniences to ensure a great workout. The computer options, including the large display, heart rate monitoring (both hand grip and chest strap), pre-programmed workouts, iPad® holder, iPod® connection, and iFit® capabilities give you a ton of motivational tools to maximize your workout. The ProForm 1110 E Elliptical provides all of these options and incline and resistance settings within arm’s reach so you can have a continuous workout without stopping and restarting. Read on for our full elliptical review of the excellent ProForm 1110 E.
- Height: 73 inches
- Width: 26 inches
- Length: 68 inches
- Weight: 240 lbs
- Dual-grip EKG Heart Rate Monitor helps you maintain your target heart rate zone in order to maximize workouts.
- Polar® Wireless Chest Strap to monitor heart rate while keeping your hands free.
- 32 built-in workout apps designed by a personal trainer that automatically apply resistance, incline and workout intensity.
- iFit® compatible allows you to track progress, workout against friends and customize your exercises. It also allows you to train with a personal trainer, map your route with Google MapsTM, and run a scenic landscape on HD video.
- Ramp allows adjustments of stride up to 22” and has 5 incline settings up to 20° that are adjusted automatically.
- 25 automatic resistance levels on the arms allows you to work out you entire body.
- 8” Coolaire Workout Fan keeps you cool throughout your workout and on those hot days.
- iPad® holder that all of your training and entertainment needs close and at the touch of a finger.
- Water bottle holder allows you to continue your workout and remain hydrated.
- Maximum User Weight: 375 lbs.
- 7” backlit display.
- iFit® Live mode enables you to communicate with your wireless network where you can download personalized workouts, create your own workouts, track results, race against other runners and many other features.
- Compatible music port for iPod®.
- 32 built-in works include 16 calorie burning workouts and 16 performance workouts.
- Workout data includes:
- Calories per hour
- Revolutions per minute
The frame has a lifetime warranty. It also has a five (5) year parts warranty and a two (2) year labor warranty.
Shipping and Assembly:
Amazon has the best prices plus fast, free (with Prime) shipping, and optional assembly assistance. It is absolutely possible to put this machine together yourself in an hour or so. The elliptical does not come pre-assembled and additional tools will be needed to complete the assembly. ProForm provides an instruction manual with fully-illustrated pictures to demonstrate the process. Also note, this is a heavy piece of elliptical equipment (helps keep it stable), but make sure to have it delivered to the room you intend to set it up in to avoid having to move it later.
About the Manufacturer:
The 1110 E Elliptical is manufactured by ProForm. ProForm is a well-established company in the health and fitness industry. They have a good reputation for delivering highly professional and budget friendly exercise equipment. Besides elliptical machines, they manufacture many other pieces of fitness equipment including rowing machines, treadmills and hybrid trainers.
What We Love About the ProForm 1110 E Elliptical:
In the 1110 E Elliptical, ProForm brings technology, convenience and, ultimately the most important thing, enjoyment to your workout. With multiple resistance and intensity settings, ProForm ensures you are optimally challenged at whatever fitness level you start at. And when since the fully automated controls are in your hands, it enables you to continue your workouts without have to stop and start. If that’s not enough, the 1110 E Elliptical’s programmed workouts give you a plethora of options and will give you a unique workout for as long as you own this machine.
Automated Incline & Resistance
The 1110 E Elliptical comes with five inline positions up to 20° and 25 resistance settings utilizing the smooth and frictionless SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance system. The user can increase and decrease intensity to suit their energy and experience levels in order to maximize their workouts and elevate their heart rate.
The ProForm 1110 E Elliptical comes with 32 pre-programmed, certified professional trainer designed workouts that will automatically adjust resistance and incline while you exercise. You won’t often find this many workouts in other machines. Additionally, the iFit® capability allows a multitude of other exercise options for users, including Global Google Maps™ Routes, an unlimited workout library and comprehensive fitness tracking.
Durability & Quality
With the ProForm 1110 E Elliptical you are getting a durable and well-built piece of exercise equipment. ProForm clearly stands behind their commercial-gauge solid steel construction by providing a lifetime warranty on the frame. The frame and front positioned flywheel provide superior durability and sturdiness. No matter how hard you go on this elliptical machine, it isn’t going to move. This machine is going to last a long time.
What Isn’t So Great:
iFit Live Subscription
The ProForm 1110 E Elliptical computer has many conveniences to allow the user to extend their workout. However, the elliptical machine only comes iFit® capable and the subscription is not included. If you don’t already have a subscription, iFit® Live will run you another $9-10 per month, but this will greatly expand your enjoyment of this elliptical machine.
While the ProForm 1110 E Elliptical is tough and durable with its steel frame, it lacks the storage convenience of some other elliptical machines. At 240 lbs, this elliptical machine isn’t the most mobile piece of exercise equipment, even with its transport wheels. The 1110 E Elliptical doesn’t fold for storage so you’ll need to have the available space for its almost seven foot footprint. If you have the room, it’s no problem.
Final Word on the ProForm 1110 E Elliptical:
At $1,699, the ProForm 1110 E Elliptical is a great buy. ProForm brings their A-game here with top technology and modern convenience. Everything from a huge selection of pre-programmed workouts to incline and resistance settings are included to keep you coming back for more. Modern conveniences like iPad® holder, iPod® connection, and iFit® capability allow you to connect your digital life while exercising for enjoyable and unique workouts every time. Highly recommended.