Last Updated on February 10, 2021 by Jeff
The IRONMAN H-Class 510 indoor bike simulates road biking via chain drive and a finely tuned and balanced 44 lb flywheel. IRONMAN brings the ability to track your heart rate with dual pulse sensor pads and calculate your distance via the included LCD computer. Multi-adjustable seat settings allow you to move your seat vertically and horizontally for the perfect riding position.
The IRONMAN H-Class 510 also has the ability to utilize a chest belt. Also includes as a bonus the IRONMAN equipment mat for stability and noise reduction will make your cycling experience exceptional. Compare this bike to the Sole SB700 in terms of price and features.
- Height: 40”
- Width: 20”
- Length: 48”
- Item weight: 121 lbs
- Max user weight: 275 lbs
- Fully lab tested steel frame construction for durability, performance and endurance.
- 44 lb aligned and balanced flywheel for consistent and smooth motion.
- Chain drive to simulate the road bike experience.
- Easy to reach top down leather pad braking system.
- 4 directional seat adjustment (up/down and front/back)
- Upgraded 3-piece crank system prevents any maintenance issues.
- Steel pedals with toe cages and straps to prevent any foot slippage.
- Stand up pedaling capable to simulate that uphill bike experience.
- 2 directional pedaling capable.
- Multi-grip handlebars for different hand and forearm positions.
- Target your heart rate zone via pulse sensors located on the handlebars.
- Adjustable floor stabilizers for leveling and prevents the bike from rocking or tipping.
- Water bottle holder included.
- Chest belt compatible from 5.0 KHz frequency belts.
- Bonus waterproof PVC equipment mat for floor protection and noise reduction when exercising.
- Accommodates riders 5’ to 6’4”.
- LCD display.
- Display readouts include:
- Calories burned
- Heart pulse
- Frame: Lifetime
- Normal wearable parts and electronics: 1 yr, plus 1 yr extended warranty
- Labor and other parts: 3 yr, plus 5 yr extended warranty
Shipping and Assembly:
Shipping costs will vary for the IRONMAN H-Class 510 depending on where you purchase from and what type of delivery you prefer. However, some retailers, such as Amazon.com, will provide free shipping.
The IRONMAN H-Class 510 has a straight forward assembly process. It comes with detailed assembly instructions and all of the tools you’ll need to put the bike together. There are no specialized tools needed. Complete assembly should take less than an hour.
What We Love About the IRONMAN H-Class 510:
The IRONMAN H-Class 510 has a great computer for the price of this cycle. In fact, we’ll be surprised if you can find a cheaper indoor cycle with the ability to monitor heart rate. The IRONMAN H-Class 510 allows you to do this through its handlebar sensors or by optional chest strap for hands-free application. Other cycles in this price range may have computers, but they fail to deliver with heart rate monitoring. There are some indoor cycles out there that can cost twice as much, like the Bodycraft SPX that provide no computer at all.
Quality & Warranty
The IRONMAN H-Class 510 is a strong and durable cycle and lives up to the brand. Its overall weight comes in at 121 lbs with a 44 lb flywheel. It has a strong steel laboratory tested for durability, performance and endurance. IRONMAN also backs this design with a lifetime frame warranty. The IRONMAN H-Class 510 also has top notch components like the 3-piece crank system and steel pedals that accommodate stand up pedaling and everything else that you can dish out.
Though the IRONMAN H-Class 510 has some great components, the one thing it missed is versatility on the pedals. The steel, caged pedals equipped on the cycle are great, but there’s no ability to use clip-in shoes. Additionally, due to the design, you cannot change the pedals on the IRONMAN H-Class 510. Hopefully, in future versions of the H-Class 510, IRONMAN makes these improvements.
Final Word on the IRONMAN H-Class 510 Indoor Training Cycle with Computer:
At around $600, the IRONMAN H-Class 510 is really a great bike. It lives up to the IRONMAN name and its warranty guarantees it is going to last a lifetime. Besides quality, the next best thing about this bike is the computer that you get at this price point. We’ve looked at a lot of bikes, and the IRONMAN H-Class 510 may just be the cheapest you can find with heart rate monitoring.
Video overview of the IRONMAN H-Class 510 Indoor Cycle: