Let’s Get Started:
The IRONMAN H-Class 520 gives you everything you’ll need for a realistic cycling experience and superior workout. This indoor bike allows you to get into your natural biking position with fully adjustable handlebars and seat. Both can be adjusted to your specific height by raising and lower the posts, but also according to your reach with fore/aft adjustments. The IRONMAN H-Class 520 is also equipped with heavy duty pedals that accommodate stand-up pedaling and a belt drive that provides a smooth, realistic movement.
IRONMAN also throws in some extras with the H-Class 520 such as the My Fitness Cloud chest strap, Bluetooth capability, a free IOS/Android app for tracking exercise statistics and bonus equipment mat to secure your bike and protection damage to your floors.
- Height: 49”
- Width: 24”
- Length: 53”
- Item weight: 136 lbs
- Max user weight: 300 lbs
- Fully lab tested for durability, performance and endurance.
- Heavy duty wide steel frame construction.
- 44 lb aligned and balanced flywheel for consistent and smooth motion.
- Precision belt drive for a smooth and quiet ride.
- Target your heart rate zone via the included My Cloud Fitness 122KHz chest belt.
- Multi-grip handlebars for different hand and forearm positions.
- 4 direction handle bar adjustment (up/down and front/back).
- 4 direction seat adjustment (up/down and front/back).
- Upgraded 3 piece crank system prevents any maintenance issues.
- Stand up pedaling capable to simulate that uphill bike experience.
- Steel pedals with toe cages and straps to prevent foot slippage.
- 2 directional pedaling capable.
- Adjustable floor stabilizers for leveling and prevents the bike from rocking or tipping.
- Bonus waterproof PVC equipment mat for floor protection and noise reduction when exercising.
- Transportation wheels for easy relocation or to storage.
- Water bottle holder included.
- Accommodates riders 5’ to 6’4”.
- LCD display.
- Bluetooth capable.
- Free IOS/Android app available to help you track your workouts.
- Display readouts include:
- Calories burned
- Heart pulse
- Frame: Lifetime
- Electrical: 2 years
- Wear Parts: 2 years
- Labor: 8 years
Shipping and Assembly:
Shipping costs will vary for the IRONMAN H-Class 520 depending on where you purchase from and what type of delivery you prefer. However, some retailers, such as Amazon.com, will provide free shipping.
The IRONMAN H-Class 520 goes together pretty quickly. The instructions are detailed and you’ll only need to assemble the stabilizer bars, monitor, water bottle holder and attach the seat, handlebars and pedals. There are no specialized tools needed. Complete assembly should take less than an hour.
What We Love About the IRONMAN H-Class 520:
The IRONMAN H-Class 520 is equipped with a nice computer. First, it telemetry enabled and with the included My Fitness Cloud chest strap, you can monitor your heart rate hands-free. There aren’t too many indoor bikes that throw in a free chest strap, so that’s a nice bonus. A couple of other nice features with this computer are the Bluetooth capability and the free app that can be used to download and track your exercise data. We always like the ability to track workout statistics because it’s a great motivator to keep you going.
Quality & Warranty
The IRONMAN H-Class 520 is a strong and durable cycle and lives up to the brand. It has a strong steel frame that is laboratory tested for durability, performance and endurance. With its 44 lb flywheel, this indoor bike has a total weight of 136 lbs, which is sure to keep it grounded during your most intense workouts. IRONMAN also backs this design with a lifetime frame warranty, which is one of the best warranties we’ve found for indoor exercise bikes. The IRONMAN H-Class 520 also has great components like the 3-piece crank system and steel pedals that accommodate stand up pedaling and everything else you throw at it.
What Isn’t So Great:
First of all, we’re going to tell you that finding something to hate about the IRONMAN H-Class 520 is nearly impossible. We’re really reaching here. This bike comes with fully adjustable seat and handlebars. They can be adjusted up/down and fore/aft. If we’re going to come up with any complaint, we’ll note that there are no markings for these adjustments. The up/down adjustments are not bad, as you drop the pin in a hole, so that is easily identifiable. The fore/aft adjustments however don’t have any markings. So, if someone moves your handlebars or seat, you can’t get back to your setting quickly.
Final Word on the IRONMAN H-Class 520 Magnetic Tension Indoor Training Cycle with Bluetooth:
For under the price range, the IRONMAN H-Class 520 is a great option. This bike is solidly built with great components like the 44 lb flywheel, 3-piece crank system and belt drive. This may be the cheapest belt driven bike that you can find with a heart rate chest strap included. Overall, IRONMAN fits this bike with everything you’ll need. Honestly, there’s not much we complain about with this one.