Last Updated on February 10, 2021 by Jeff
The IRONMAN X-Class 510 takes indoor cycling to another level of comfort with IRONMAN’s exclusive AirSoft seat. The seat, along with the handlebars, adjust both vertically and horizontally to accommodate all riders. The heavy duty steel frame, 44 lb flywheel and a 300 lb weight capacity ensures the IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class 510 provides a solid, stabile and smooth ride.
The IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class 510 also includes a My Cloud Fitness chest belt and bonus equipment mat. You can track and store your workouts with the integrated fee app compatible with IOS and Android systems. The IRONMAN X-Class 510 is the most comprehensive indoor training cycle that you can buy.
- Height: 49”
- Width: 26”
- Length: 44”
- Item weight: 127 lbs
- Max user weight: 300 lbs
- Heavy duty steel frame construction fully lab tested for durability, performance and endurance.
- Durable, coated multi grip handlebars for different hand and forearm positions.
- 44 lb aligned and balanced flywheel for consistent and smooth motion.
- Precision belt drive for a smooth and quiet ride.
- Upgraded 3-piece crank system prevents any maintenance issues.
- Hybrid steel pedals with toe cages and straps to prevent any foot slippage.
- 2 directional and stand up pedaling capable.
- Unique built in elbow rests for comfortable aero position training.
- 4 direction seat and handlebar adjustment (up/down and front/back).
- Comfortable AirSoft seat with individual air chambers included.
- Tablet holder included.
- Water bottle holder included.
- Transportation wheels for easy relocation or to storage.
- Adjustable floor stabilizers for leveling and prevents the bike from rocking or tipping.
- Bonus foldable, waterproof PVC equipment mat for floor protection and noise reduction while exercising.
- Bonus My Cloud Fitness 122KHz chest belt included.
- Accommodates riders 5’ to 6’4”.
- Free IOS/Android app available to help track your workouts.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Display readouts include:
- Calories Burned
- Heart Pulse
- Frame: Lifetime
- Normal wearable parts and electronics: 2 yr, plus 2 yr extended warranty
- Labor and other parts: 5 yr, plus 5 yr extended warranty
Shipping and Assembly:
Shipping costs will vary for the IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class 510 depending on where you purchase from and what type of delivery you prefer. However, some retailers, such as Amazon.com, will provide free shipping.
The IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class 510 does come partially assembled. To complete the process should only take about 30 minutes to an hour. All of the tools needed to do this assembly are included. The most difficult parts of the assembly process are the wiring for the console and manipulating some of the heavier parts. That being said, the process is pretty straightforward.
What We Love About the IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class 510:
Quality & Warranty
The IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class 510 lives up to its name. It’s a strong, well-built indoor cycle. At 127 lbs with a 44 lb flywheel, this bike isn’t going to move during your most intense workouts. Its frame is made from a steel tubing and laboratory tested for durability, performance and endurance. Again, this thing is going to last. IRONMAN is so confident in this that they throw in a lifetime warranty of the frame. Labor and parts are backed for 10 years including the extended warranty…that’s pretty much unheard of in exercise equipment. Finally, normal wearable parts and the electronics are covered for up to 4 years with the extended warranty.
The IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class 510 has more extras than most indoor cycles on the market. The bike itself has a tablet holder that you can use while working out to break up the monotony. The computer also links to a free app to download and track your workout statistics. Those are pretty good, but they also through in as a bonus a rubber mat for floor protection and vibration control and also a chest strap to measure your heart rate while exercising. This is equipment that is usually add-ons for most other indoor cycles.
As we just said, the IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class 510 comes with a decent computer that can connect to a free app to track your workout data. However, the computer does not offer any programmed workouts. Tracking your data is a good tool to motivate you to your next workout, but programmed workouts are equally great motivators to push your limits during a workout. At this price range, it would have been nice to have a couple programs…maybe IRONMAN will keep that in mind for future models.
Final Word on the IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class 510 Smart Technology Indoor Training Cycle with Bluetooth:
The IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class 510 is a well-built, strong indoor cycle that lives up to its name. IRONMAN is very confident in their construction of this bike and provides of the strongest warranties we’ve seen on an indoor cycle. The bike is also loaded with great features and as a bonus comes with a rubber mat and heart rate monitor. It’s only real downfall is that with all these extras packed into the IRONMAN Triathlon X-Class 510, they don’t provide any programmed workouts.
Video overview of the IRONMAN X-Class 510 Indoor Cycle: