The RevMaster Sport Indoor Cycling Bike provides the high quality performance that you come to expect in the LeMond brand. It has a strong x-frame design and steel tubing that ensure a stable footing while cycling, and the 41 lb flywheel and Kevlar belt ensure a quiet and smooth movement during your intense spin bike sessions.
The LeMond RevMaster Indoor Cycling Bike from Hoist Fitness will fit anyone from 4’6” to 6’6”. This is made possible due to adjustability of nearly every component of this bike. The handlebars and seat have both fore and aft adjustments and the posts can be adjusted up and down. The traditional handlebars allow you to utilize a number of different grips and get into multiple cycling positions. This bike really is for just about everyone.
- Height: 46”
- Width: 23”
- Length: 42”
- Item weight: 110 lbs
- Max user weight: 300 lbs
- Strong, steel X-frame is more stable and allows fast, easy access to all seat, handlebar and height adjustments.
- Frame undergoes a 17-step rust inhibitor process prior to durable powder coat process.
- 41 lb center-balanced flywheel is easy to reach high RPMs with less runaway feeling.
- Kevlar belt for a smooth and quiet ride. Never needs to be replaced due to stretch or oiled like the chain bikes.
- Designed with the resistance pad on top of the flywheel for improved long-term quality.
- Micro turn adjustment knob adjusts resistance smoothly and quickly to increase or decrease the intensity of your workout. By simply pressing down on the same knob, the braking system activates quickly and safely.
- Anatomically designed saddle provides support and ultra comfort.
- The numbered dual position seat slider for fore/aft fit provides more than enough range to properly fit almost any user.
- Height and fore/aft measurement ruler allow for quick adjustments for a proper fit every time.
- Custom BMX bottom bracket and cranks are designed to withstand greater force loads for exceptional product durability.
- Traditional handlebar design allows multiple hand positions and ease of use.
- Easy adjustment floor levelers.
- Water bottle holder is mounted to the handlebars allowing you to take a drink without disrupting your form.
- Accommodates riders 4’6” to 6’6”.
- No computer monitor
- Frame: 5 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Wear Items: 1 year
- Labor: 1 year
- Accessories: 6 months
Shipping and Assembly:
Shipping costs will vary for the LeMond RevMaster Sport Indoor Cycling Bike depending on where you purchase from and what type of delivery you prefer. However, some retailers, such as Amazon.com, will provide free shipping.
Assembly for the RevMaster Sport Indoor Cycling Bike is very simple. The bike will arrive in one carton. The assembly process involves 6 bolts; 4 for the front and rear stabilizer bars and 2 for the water bottle holder. There are also 2 brass washers; one for each of the fore/aft adjustment handles. After that, you can start exercising. The whole process should take you less than half an hour.
What We Love About the LeMond RevMaster Sport Indoor Bike:
The LeMond RevMaster Sport Indoor Cycling Bike from Hoist will fit just about anyone. It claims to accommodate anyone from 4’6” to 6’6”. That’s one of the biggest ranges we could find on an indoor cycle. The RevMaster Sport has micro-adjustments all over this bike. The handlebars have height and fore/aft adjustments to get you into the most comfortable cycling position. The seat also has height and fore/aft micro-adjustments. What else is nice is that the height adjustments are all numbers and the fore/aft adjustments use ruler markers so that movements can be made quickly between different users.
What Isn’t So Great:
Our biggest complaint about the RevMaster Sport Indoor Cycling Bike is that there is no computer. At this price range, we would hope to get something to track our performance. As you could imagine, with no computer comes no heart rate monitoring as well. This is equally disappointing in itself. If you take a look at our other reviews in this price range and even our reviews under $1,000, you’ll see that there are plenty of other bikes that offer computers, some basic and some a little more advanced. If this is something that you’re looking for, there are other options out there.
First, there is no doubting the quality behind the LeMond brand and the RevMaster Sport Indoor Cycling Bike. This bike is made with high quality steel and has a strong x-frame design that will take a beating. That being said, even with the most durably constructed exercise equipment, it’s reassuring to have a good warranty. LeMond warranties just about every component of this bike, but none of the warranties are very strong. The warranties range from 5 years on the frame all the way down to 6 months on the accessories.
Final Word on the LeMond RevMaster Sport Indoor Cycling Bike:
Two things are certain when you purchase the LeMond RevMaster Sport Indoor Cycling Bike; this is a quality bike from a top of the line brand; and this bike is sure to fit anyone with all of the adjustment capabilities. For right around $1,000, those are definitely two positives. The lack of computer and weak warranties with the RevMaster Sport Indoor Cycling Bike, however have us looking at our options.