Last Updated on June 22, 2021 by Jeff
Among the best Spinning bikes, the Spinner Pace is a comprehensive fitness package designed to specifically help you meet your fitness goals. From Spinning, the recognized leader in indoor cycles, this Spin Bike’s compact frame delivers a big ride with a racetrack shaped steel frame designed in Venice, CA for durability and portability. The easy-to-use resistance knob, signature weighted flywheel and no-slip design handlebar design allows you to conquer intervals, jumps and climbs galore. Other features on the Spinner Pace include a large comfortable seat that can be adjustable in all directions for a custom fit.
Additionally, the Spinner Pace comes with a bonus 4 Spinning® DVD package and Spinning® 8-Week Weight Loss Program and Meal Plan.
*UPDATE: The Spinner Pace may no longer be available. As an alternative, we recommend looking at the Spinner S1 Spin Bike.
- Height: 38”
- Width: 18”
- Length: 51”
- Item weight: 80 lbs
- Max user weight: 250 lbs
- New racetrack shaped steel frame designed to eliminate the extra bulk and cleaning issues underneath the bottom bracket. Seat and head tubes are oval in structure to minimize any bar or seat wobble.
- Push-to-stop resistance features a dual-density grip surface with insert molded graphics.
31 lb perimeter-weighted flywheel creates momentum, which keeps the pedals moving. This translates into a non-impact workout and a fluid pedal stroke.
- No-slip rubber grips for comfort and safety, plus easy adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities.
- Two-piece fender is designed to protect the brake assembly and flywheel assembly. The contours were shaped to route sweat and moisture away from major components. Rust-proof nylon rivets are used to mount the fenders into place.
- A special wide, padded seat so that you are comfortable and balanced during your workouts. Seat also adjusts both vertically and horizontally to create a personalized fit.
- Bonus Spinning® 8-Week Weight Loss Program Manual and Meal Plan.
- Bonus four Spinning® DVDs included (Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and Burn, Maximum Results).
- 1 yr; no labor.
Shipping and Assembly:
Shipping costs will vary for the Spinner Pace depending on where you purchase from and what type of delivery you prefer. However, some retailers, such as Amazon.com, will provide free shipping.
The Spinner Pace comes partially assembled, so assembly is not very difficult. The user manual explains the assembly process step-by-step with decent illustration. All of the tools necessary to assemble the Spinner Pace are included. Assembly should take less than an hour.
What We Love About the Spinner Pace:
When you purchase a Spinner brand indoor cycle, you can be guaranteed a quality bike regardless of price point. Even as light as the Spinner Pace may be, this is a quality bike with great components. It has a steel frame and a 31 lb perimeter weighted flywheel that provides a stabile and smooth pedaling motion. The Spinner Pace also has a large comfortable seat that can be adjusted horizontally and vertically to fit every rider perfectly.
The Spinner Pace is a nice bike all on its own, but they throw some really nice extras in. With these extras, you are ready for a complete lifestyle change in as little as eight weeks. Why eight weeks? Spinner has provided an 8 Week Weight Loss Program Manual and Meal Plan. On top of that that throw in four workout DVDs that are sure to motivate you through these eight weeks. With a little will power and commitment, you will be on your way to a healthier life with the purchase of the Spinner Pace.
What Isn’t So Great:
The Spinner Pace comes with no computer. No workout programs, no ability to download workout statistics, no display of exercise statistics at all. At this price range, we wouldn’t expect to have an advanced computer with a ton of capabilities, but one that can display real time workout stats would be nice on the Spinner Pace.
Want to find out more about bikes? Then feel free to check: Recumbent Bike vs. Spin Bike.
Final Word on the Spinner Pace Spin Bike:
The Spinner Pace is a good home use indoor cycle. It comes with some nice features and bonuses, which we’ve talked about above. However, at its $800 plus retail price, there may be some better options, even within the Spinner brand. At this price you might prefer the Spinner Sprint, which we think might have some better components (take a look at our review). That being said, you may be able to find the Spinner Pace Spin Bike online in the $500 range. At that price, this indoor cycle is a steal.