Last Updated on September 15, 2022 by Jeff
Let’s Get Started:
The NordicTrack Commercial R35 is simply one of the best recumbent bikes on the market. With the R35, you’re getting a big 14-inch Smart touchscreen decked out with iFit Interactive Personal Training with on-demand workouts, 26 digital resistance levels, a 25-pound inertia-enhanced flywheel, and a comfortable seat with excellent back support. The key to a great recumbent bike is ergonomic design and comfortable workouts, and the NordicTrack R35 recumbent bike delivers.
Click here for the lowest price on the NordicTrack Commercial R35 Recumbent Bike.
The NordicTrack Commercial R35 exercise bike has a StepThru design that eliminates the middle bar of the bike, so getting on and off the bike is super easy. The seat is large and comfortable with ventilated lumbar support and handgrips for extra stability while riding. In addition to these well-thought-out design features, the NordicTrack Commercial R35 recumbent experience is completed with iFit workouts on the 14-inch Smart touchscreen. With an iFit subscription, you have access to basically an infinite number of workouts developed and lead by certified personal trainers.
This generation of NordicTrack recumbent bike takes smart design and interactivity to the next level with “auto-adjust” technology where the iFit trainer can adjust the resistance on your recumbent bike based on what’s going on in the workout. If the trainer is taking you up a hill, for example, the resistance level will rise to match. Then it will lower as you go down the hill. Overall, these features make the Commercial R35 a an easy top pick among other options in the recumbent exercise bike market.
- Height: 53”
- Width: 23”
- Length: 68”
- Max user weight: 350 lbs
Recumbent Bike Features:
- Easyglide Seat Adjustment
- Comfortable Oversized Pedals
- Seat with Ventilated Lumbar Support
- Bluetooth Audio – use your own headphones
- OneTouch® Controls make changing the resistance level easy, quick, and convenient
- AutoBreeze workout fan automatically adjusts to the intensity of your workout to keep you cool and comfortable
- Oversized floor levelers to keep the bike stable
- Commercial-grade steel construction
- Front-mounted transport wheels
- Water bottle holder
- 350lb user capacity
- 14” Smart touchscreen with OneTouch buttons full control of the machine
- 30-day iFit family membership included free
- iFit Interactive Personal Training provides workout programs that will take you all over and deliver virtually endless workouts to keep you challenged
- Auto-adjusting resistance set by the iFit trainers provides “hand-free” workouts
- 35 built-in workouts designed by certified professional trainers keep you engaged and entertained, which can help you stay motivated to stick to your fitness regimen
- Calorie workouts
- Intensity training
- Performance training
- 26 digital resistance levels via OneTouch buttons to manually increase or decrease the intensity of your workouts
- Frame & Brake: 10 year
- Parts: 2 years
- Labor: 1 year
- NordicTrack also provides a 30-day money back guarantee
Shipping and Assembly:
- Shipping may be free if purchased here on NordicTrack.com.
- The NordicTrack R35 can easily be assembled at home using the provided instructions.
What We Love About the NordicTrack Commercial R35 Bike:
The main difference between the Commercial VR25 and the Commercial R35 is the size of the touchscreen monitor, which is about twice the size on the R35. The R35 comes with a huge 14-inch Smart touch screen. Of course, the bigger monitor is what brings up the price for this model, so if a 14-inch touch screen isn’t crucial for you, you may be comfortable spending less on a bike that is comparable by design but has a more modest monitor.
Ideally, recumbent bikes are designed for low-impact training to be gentler on your joints. The NordicTrack R35 excels here with the ability to sit up straight but with your legs extended out in front of you, not under you, which reduces pressure from your lower body. Additionally, the R35 has a smart StepThru design, which takes out the base barrier in the middle of traditional bikes that forces you to hoist your leg over. This great design feature makes it safer to mount and dismount the unit. The R35 recumbent exercise bike also has several ergonomic design features like adjustable pedals and an extra large mesh-ventilated seat with added lumbar back support.
The Commercial R35 is an excellent at-home exercise bike but it’s kind of weird to call it a commercial model. It is solid enough to work in a gym environment but it is much lighter than what you would find on most bikes at a commercial gym, and it’s really geared toward the retail home market. Not much of a problem, but something we are confused by.
Final Word on the NordicTrack Commercial R35 Recumbent Bike:
From the ergonomic design such as lumbar support and StepThru features, to the iFit universe of workouts and 14″ Smart touchscreen, the Commercial R35 recumbent bike will deliver a great workout to nearly everyone. Add in that, the transport wheels on the R35 make it easy to store away after your workout. Overall, the NordicTrack Commercial R35 recumbent exercise bike is a great fitness machine option for anyone seeking an ergonomic way to improve cardio health. Highly recommended. Rating: 97/100.
Click here to check for the best price on the NordicTrack Commercial R35 Recumbent Bike.