3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill Overview:
The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill is the perfect treadmill for those who want quality but also need to conserve space. While there are many folding treadmills on the market today, the Pro Runner Treadmill offers users the unique ability to have a high quality and space saving treadmill all in one. Most folding treadmills lack the quality to run at higher speeds or longer distances but that is not the case with the Pro Runner Treadmill.
3G Cardio equips this treadmill with a 3.0 continuous horse power motor that provides a top speed of 12 mph and maximum incline of 15%. Those are tops for other treadmills on the market. It also provides the Ortho Flex ShockTM suspension system so that no matter how hard you’re going on this treadmill, your knees and ankles aren’t going to take a beating. With a lifetime motor and frame warranty and a 5 year parts warranty, 3G Cardio has complete confidence in the Pro Runner Treadmill. With high quality components, the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill is a fantastic choice for runners and walkers alike.
- Length: 74”
- Width: 35”
- Height: 58.5”
- Running surface: 20.5”x58”
- Item weight: 216 lbs
- Max user weight: 350 lbs
- Large 3.0HP continuous duty motor that provides running speed from 0.5-12 mph and incline capability from 0-15%.
- Ortho Flex ShockTM suspension system to take stress off of your joints while walking and running.
- Grip sensors allow you to monitor your heart rate while exercising. Also has the ability to use a chest strap heart rate monitor, but not included.
- One-touch settings at 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 mph allow you to quickly increase or decrease your speed.
- One-touch settings at 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10% allow you to quickly increase or decrease your incline.
- Built-in two-speed fan keeps you cool while exercising.
- Space saving design folds up quickly so that it can be stored out of the way.
- Large LED/LCD display.
- Quick start capability.
- Cool down program automatically starts four minutes prior to the end of the workout.
- 49 built-in programs
- 5 Ramp Speed & 5 Ramp Incline
- 5 Interval Speed & 5 Interval Incline
- 5 Hill Speed & 5 Hill Incline
- 5 Peak Speed & 5 Peak Incline
- Goal (Distance, Calorie & Time)
- Heart Rate (Fat Burn & Aerobic)
- Fitness Tests (Gerkin, Cooper & BMI)
- Display readouts include:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 year
- Labor: 1 year
Shipping and Assembly:
Shipping costs will vary for the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill depending on where you purchase from and what type of delivery you prefer. However, some retailers, such as Amazon.com, will provide free shipping.
Assembly of the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill isn’t very difficult. The major components of the treadmill are assembled and you’ll basically only need to attach the uprights are console to the base. You do this by following the five steps outlined in the assembly manual and using the 22 bolts and tools that are provided in the packaging. A single person should be able to complete the assembly process in less than 45 minutes.
What We Love About the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill:
The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill is well equipped. It has a decent sized 3.0 CHP motor than provides speed up to 12 mph and incline up to 15%. For speed and incline this is going to be as high as you can find on any treadmill in this price range. Though 3G Cardio markets the Pro Runner Treadmill as having 8 built-in programs, there are for more than that. There are speed and incline program choices for the ramp, hill, interval and peak settings. That’s the eight programs. However, within each of those programs, there are five different intensity levels. That’s makes 40 programs right there. Additionally, the Pro Runner Treadmill has 3 fitness programs, two heart rate programs and manual setting capabilities. Rounding out the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill features is its ability to fold quickly and easily so that you can store it out of the way to save floor space.
What Isn’t So Great:
While the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill has a lot of nice features, it falls short on some of the conveniences. First off, there is no ability to connect an iPod or MP3 player. There is not even a decent media shelf or tablet holder for that matter. These two conveniences are almost standard from other manufacturers. While we also complemented 3G on providing so many built-in programs, they didn’t provide any ability to connect to 3rd party software or to download your exercise data. This is another convenience that a lot of manufacturer’s are providing in this price range. Finally, we also feel that when you’re going to be paying close to $2,000 after tax, a chest strap monitor should be included with the machine, but it’s not.
Final Word on the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill:
There are a lot of treadmill options in the same price range as the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill. Generally, all are going to be well built and provide a great workout. Your decision is going to come down to what features you want on your treadmill. The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill is solidly built and has a ton of great features, but it falls a little short on providing some modern conveniences. If that’s not something that concerns you, the Pro Runner Treadmill is definitely a good buying decision.