Walking or even running on the Exerpeutic 100XL Manual Treadmill is one of the easiest and most effective ways to achieve a regimen of regular exercise. Fitness walking can help you lose body fat, tone muscles and is a great way to stay in shape.
With this Exerpeutic treadmill, you are basically going to be exercising as soon as it comes out of the box. It has a wider and longer tread belt and magnetic tension that helps stabilize the speed of the belt and enables you to walk hands-free at selected incline and tension settings. Unlike other manual treadmills, the 100XL Manual Treadmill starts at a low 8% incline, which prevents strain on the ankles and leg muscles. This treadmill has a maximum user weight of 325 lbs, allowing you to walk to fitness at any age and body size. So don’t wait any longer, get fir and the results that you want with the Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill.
- Height: 50”
- Width: 29”
- Length: 50”
- Running surface: 16”x45”
- Item weight: 73 lbs
- Max user weight: 325 lbs
- The frame has been reinforced to accommodate a high weight capacity.
- Twin 6” diameter flywheels provide a smoother and more consistent workout unlike other single flywheel manual treadmills.
- Precision balance flywheels and magnetic tension resistance provide quietness during operation.
- Heart pulse pads allow the user to measure target heart rates.
- Wide and long belt providing benefits that only electric treadmills provide.
- Extra long safety handles providing security and preventing any loss of balance.
- Quick release incline adjustments feature three positions of incline at 8, 10 and 15 degrees.
- Folds up easily and front mounted transport wheels allow the treadmill to be moved and stored easily.
- LCD display.
- Display readouts include:
- Heart Rate
- Frame: 3 yr, plus an additional free 5 yr extended warranty
- All Other Components: 90 days, plus an additional 90 days extended warranty
Shipping and Assembly:
Shipping costs will vary for the 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill depending on where you purchase from and what type of delivery you prefer. However, some retailers, such as Amazon.com, will provide free shipping.
This treadmill is virtually assembled right out of the box. You only need to attach the computer monitor and you’re ready to start exercising. Total assembly should take 10-15 minutes tops.
What We Love About the 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill:
The best feature with the Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill is its ability to incline. There are three manual settings for incline on this treadmill. You can increase your intensity from the fixed 8% incline up to 10% or 15%. Most manual treadmills in this price range do not provide the option to incline. In fact, the only one we are aware of is the ProGear 190 Space Saver Manual Treadmill, which has two levels of incline.
Exerpeutic claims that the 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill is capable of being run on. Well, we might question that. They claim that the belt length on this treadmill is longer than most other manual treadmills, and while that might be true at 45”, it still isn’t long enough for most people to have a normal running stride. If your 6’ tall or close to it, there is no way you’ll be able to use your full running stride on this treadmill. If running is something you’re interested in, you might want to test the Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill out before making the purchase.
Final Word on the Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill:
At a price under $200, the Exerpeutic High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill is a pretty good buy. You’re not going to find too many manual treadmills at this price point with the ability to incline and you get three different options with this treadmill. Our only concern is an issue that you’re going to find on almost every manual treadmill…a short belt. Our only real issue with this is that Exerpeutic claims that you can run on this belt, where most people will probably find it impossible.