Equipped with a powerful 2.75 HP drive motor and a premium running deck, the LifeSpan TR3000e Electric Folding Treadmill combines advanced exercise technology with easy and convenient storage. The LifeSpan TR3000e’s 3-speed cooling fan, dynamic exercise programs, automatic step counting and impact-absorbing compression shocks create a unique exercise experience.
Bluetooth and USB compatibility allows workouts to be easily tracked and connects you with free LifeSpan Active TracTM and Train & TracTM apps that work with your Android device or iPad®. But one of the coolest features is that the eFoldTM technology folds the LifeSpan TR3000e Treadmill electronically with the press of a button. Read on for our full treadmill review of the LifeSpan TR3000e.
- Height: 55”
- Width: 33”
- Length: 70.25”
- Running surface: 20”x56”
- Item weight: 225 lbs
- Max user weight: 350 lbs
- 2.75 continuous duty HP motor powers this treadmill from 0.5 to 12 mph and 800 lbs maximum lift
power for the 15 levels of incline.
- 8 independent compression shocks to absorb impact as your foot strikes the belt to allow you to
walk and run longer with less stress on your body.
- 5 QuicksetTM buttons allow for one-button changes in speed and incline. Standard keys also allow
you to set specific levels for your unique needs. Grip controls allow for total control from the safety
of the hand grips.
- eFold Electric Folding System folds and unfolds with the press of a button. It’s simple, safe and
convenient and doesn’t require any lifting.
- Intelli-GuardTM safety feature automatically pauses the belt if you step off during your workout. If
there is no foot strike detected for 20 seconds, the treadmill will automatically pause until you
return and resume activity.
- Heart rate monitoring through sensors and chest strap (not included).
- 3-speed cooling fan keeps you feeling comfortable while you’re pushing the limits.
- Auxiliary audio jack and built-in speakers let you exercise to your favorite music.
- USB port that charges your mobile devices.
- Media holder conveniently holds your phone or tablet just behind the control buttons for easy
access and viewing.
- Sync your exercise data to your LifeSpan Club account in any of three different ways: USB drive
transfer to your computer, wirelessly connect with Bluetooth® to our Train & TracTM iPad® app, or
use our Active TracTM Android app. Only the LifeSpan Bluetooth adapter is compatible with the
treadmill and can be purchased separately.
- A full member hip in LifeSpan Club is included. This is a one-stop shop for all of your health and
fitness information. The account securely connects with your treadmill’s built-in USB port to collect
all of your exercise data. Your Club membership also keeps your treadmill’s console updated with
your name, age and weight to correctly calculate calories burned.
- Large LCD display.
- 21 built-in programs
- 2 Heart rate
- 2 Customized
- 17 Preset
- 5 Weight management
- 5 Healthy living
- 7 Sports training
- Display readouts include:
- Distance Traveled
- Calories Burned
- Heart Rate
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 yr
- Labor: 1 yr
Shipping costs canvary for the TR3000e Electric Folding Treadmill depending on where you purchase from and what type of delivery you prefer. However, some retailers, such as Amazon.com, will provide free shipping.
The LifeSpan TR3000e Electric Folding Treadmill comes pre-assembled and with all of the necessary tools to complete the process. It also includes a detailed instruction manual that will walk you through each step. In all, the assembly should take a novice less than an hour to finish.
The computer on the LifeSpan TR3000e Treadmill has a lot of great features. There are 17 preset workouts and 21 programs in all. At this price point, there are few other treadmills can compete, like other LifeSpan treadmills, and competitors like ProForm, Schwinn and Nautilus. LifeSpan also includes a membership to the LifeSpan Club with the purchase of this treadmill. This allows to user to transfer workout data from the treadmill using a USB to the online program so that they can track their progress from workout to workout. You can also transfer your data wirelessly through Bluetooth, but you’ll need to first purchase the LifeSpan Bluetooth adapter.
What Isn’t So Great:
The one thing we don’t really like about the LifeSpan TR3000e Folding Treadmill is that they reduced the length of the running surface. Typically, treadmills in this price range will provide a 60” running surface, while the TR3000e Treadmill is only 56”. 4” may not sound like a lot, but taller users will definitely tell the difference. These users may need to shorten their stride or use a more compact running posture to use this treadmill. It’s the one true drawback of this treadmill.
Final Word on the LifeSpan TR3000e Treadmill:
For right around $1,500, the LifeSpan TR3000e Treadmill is a solid piece of exercise equipment. It has great components, a great computer and excellent warranties. The one design feature that concerns us most is the 56” running surface. If you’re a taller runner, you might want to take a look at other treadmills in this price range that provide 60” surfaces, which are not hard to find.