Last Updated on December 2, 2020 by TFM Staff
Let’s Get Started:
If you’re looking for a great commercial-grade treadmill for home use, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill is tough to beat in this price range. Driven by a large, commercial-grade 3.75 CHP DurX Commercial Plus motor, the Commercial 1750 Treadmill can reach top speeds of 12 mph. You can also adjust the deck from a 3% decline up to a 15% incline. That’s a feature you’re not going to find on many treadmills, unless you’re willing to spend twice what you will for a NordicTrack treadmill.
The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill also comes with a lot of cutting-edge features. It has an Bluetooth enabled sound system with two large 3” speakers, dual fans, tablet holder, and one-touch speed and incline settings. The console is a large 10” HD screen packed with 50 programmed workouts and it is also iFit compatible. With iFit Coach Plus and Google Maps, your workout possibilities are endless. The new iFit Coach Plus even comes with nutrition and sleep guidance. It truly is interactive personal training at home.
The running surface on the 1750 is roomy and very comfortable. At 22”x60”, this running surface will accommodate runners of all sizes. The deck itself uses a soft cushioning system that is easy on the joints, but it can also be set to a more firm surface if you like the feel of road running. NordicTrack backs all of this behind an excellent lifetime frame and motor warranty. With the new NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill you’re getting a top of the line machine that will last a lifetime.
- Length: 78.8”
- Width: 39.2”
- Height: 63”
- Running surface: 22”x60”
- Max user weight: 300 lbs
- Heavy duty drive system featuring the 3.75 continuous horsepower DurX Commercial motor with dual fans that cool internal components while running for less noise and vibration.
- 2.5” rear roller made of the highest quality, aircraft-spec bearings that are sealed inside roller housings, crafted of high tolerance, machined steel.
- Accommodates walking, jogging and running with speeds up to 12 mph. Adjust your speed at the touch of a button.
- Quickly adjust your incline between 0 and 15% to target specific muscle groups and burn more calories. Also allows for up to 3% decline.
- One touch controls adjust your speed and incline in seconds at the touch of a button.
- RunnersFlex Cushioning system allows you to help reduce impact on your knees and ankles, or select a firm, stable surface as if you’re running on the road.
- Heart rate monitoring through dual EKG CardioGrip pulse sensors on both handlebars or with the included iFit Bluetooth® Chest Strap.
- Bluetooth compatible sound system.
- Integrated tablet holder allows you to enjoy your favorite shows, music and movies while you workout.
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist telescoping shock helps you lift and fold the deck up and out of the way for convenient cleaning and storage.
- Dual AutoBreeze workout fans keep you cool and comfortable by adjusting its speed to match your workout intensity.
- 10” smart, web-enabled, HD touchscreen monitor.
- Includes 1 year membership to NordicTrack’s iFit.
- The iFit® Coach ready console allows you to get a new workout every day, automatically track your progress, replicate real-life runs with Google Maps, compete with your friends and custom-tailor your training to your specific goals.
- 50 built-in workout programs.
- Display readouts include:
- Elapsed Time
- Time Remaining
- Calories Burned
- Vertical Feet Climbed
- ¼ Mile Track
- Pace (Minutes/Mile)
- Lap Number
- Heart Rate
- Frame: 10 years
- Parts: 2 year
- Labor: 1 year
Shipping and Assembly:
- Shipping is currently free on the NordicTrack.com website. Check here.
- Assembly of the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill shouldn’t take more than an hour. There are 15 steps outlined in the assembly manual that need to be followed. You’ll need the included Allen wrench and your own Phillips screwdriver to install its 18 screws and 14 bolts. Following the steps in the instructions is easy and goes quickly.
What We Love About the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill:
First, the running surface on the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill is huge. At 22”x60” this running surface will fit anyone’s stride. Generally’ in this price range, you’ll find most of the competition around 20”x60”. You’d be surprised by how much room for error is provided in the extra 2” of width. Another really nice feature of this running surface is the technology that NordicTrack uses. They equipped the Commercial 1750 with the FlexSelect Cushioning system. Explained simply, this running surface is adjustable. So it can be soft enough to take stress off of the knees, ankles and joints or it can be hard to replicate actual road running. It’s a unique feature found on higher end NordicTrack treadmills. Finally, this treadmill has a very strong 3.75 CHP DurX Commercial Plus motor that can provide speeds up to 12 mph, incline up to 15% and decline to 3%. Again, these are features you’ll find on high end NordicTrack treadmills, but not on the competition.
The console on the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill has everything you’ll need for an enjoyable workout. The screen is a large 10” HD touchscreen display. This console comes loaded with 50 programmed workouts that will have you burning calories and losing fat in no time at all. If that’s not enough, it is also equipped with iFit, which along with GoogleMaps provides you unlimited workout possibilities. You can road running routes from across the world and watch the scenery fly by on the console.
The biggest drawback of the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill is its weight capacity. At only 300 lbs, NordicTrack is leaving a lot of potential users high and dry. It’s hard to believe that this treadmill only has a 300 lb weight capacity. This treadmill is well built and comes with a large 3.6 CHP commercial-grade motor that should be able to easily run with heavier users. The competition in this price range will provide weight capacities up to 350 lbs and with some good research, you can probably find some even higher. For example, check out our review of the SOLE Fitness F80 Treadmill.
Final Word on the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill:
If you’re in the market for a commercial grade treadmill, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill is a great choice.Our only concern is that with only a 300 lb weight capacity, NordicTrack is not catering to all of the potential users of this treadmill. That said, with a large motor and premium components, this treadmill is going to last a lifetime. The 1750 treadmill will provide you with a unique workout fit to your fitness level with numerous speed, incline and decline settings, as well as tons of programmed workout possibilities. Rated 98/100.