Last Updated on
NordicTrack is known for designing top-of-the-line exercise equipment and they’ve done it again with the Commercial 2450 Treadmill. This treadmill has a huge 4.0 continuous horsepower (CHP) DurX Commercial motor with Smart Response Drive System. This motor powers this NordicTrack treadmill up to speeds of 12 mph, incline up to 14% with “incline-matching tech” and decline up to 3%. The settings can be adjusted quickly with one touch controls. The big 22”x60” running deck utilizes a Runners Flex Cushioning system that can provide a firm, road-like running surface or a soft surface that is easy on the joints. All of this provides a smooth, quiet running experience. Your knees will thank you later.
The NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill (NTL17219) also provides all the other features you’d want for a great workout. The 14” interactive touchscreen, HD console is loaded with 50 programmed workouts and iFit capability. Your workout possibilities are endless with these tools. The console also tracks your heart rate while exercising with dual CardioGrip sensors or with the included heart rate chest strap monitor. The chest strap provides a more accurate, hands-free tracking that will ensure you’re in your ideal heart rate zone for burning fat or building endurance. The Commercial 2450 Treadmill is going to last a lifetime and never get old, but with NordicTrack’s 30-day money-back guarantee you can make sure you really do enjoy it.
- Length: 81.25”
- Width: 39.25”
- Height: 59.25”
- Running surface: 22”x60”
- Item weight: 320 lbs
- Max user weight: 300 lbs
- Heavy duty drive system featuring the 4.0 continuous horsepower DurX Commercial motor with dual fans that cool internal components while running for less noise and vibration.
- 2.5” rear roller made of the highest quality, aircraft-spec bearings that are sealed inside roller housings, crafted of high tolerance, machined steel.
- Accommodates walking, jogging and running with speeds up to 12 mph. Adjust your speed at the touch of a button.
- Quickly adjust your incline between 0 and 15% to target specific muscle groups and burn more calories. Also allows for up to 3% decline.
One touch controls adjust your speed and incline in seconds at the touch of a button.
- Runners Flex Cushioning system allows you to help reduce impact on your knees and ankles, or select a firm, stable surface as if you’re running on the road.
- Heart rate monitoring through dual EKG Grip Pulse sensors on both handlebars or with the included iFit Bluetooth® Chest Strap.
- iPod compatible sound system allows you to plug into the console and hear your content from the dual 3” digitally amplified speakers.
- Integrated tray / tablet holder allows you to enjoy your favorite shows, music and movies while you workout.
- Innovative EasyLift Assist telescoping shock helps you lift and fold the deck up and out of the way for convenient cleaning and storage.
- Triple AutoBreeze workout fans keep you cool and comfortable by adjusting its speed to match your workout intensity.
- 14” smart, web-enabled, interactive HD touchscreen monitor.
- The price includes a 1-year membership to NordicTrack’s iFit® Coach with at-home interactive personal training. Get a new workout every day, automatically track your progress, replicate real-life runs with Google Maps, compete with your friends and custom-tailor your training to your specific goals.
- On-demand, in-studio workouts
- 50 pre-loaded workouts
- Real-time workout tracking
- Display readouts include:
- Elapsed Time
- Time Remaining
- Calories Burned
- Vertical Feet Climbed
- ¼ Mile Track
- Pace (Minutes/Mile)
- Lap Number
- Heart Rate
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 year
- Electronics: 5 year
- Labor: 2 year
Shipping and Assembly:
- Shipping is currently free if purchased on the NordicTrack.com website. Check here for the deal.
- Assembly moves along quickly with the illustrated instruction manual and shouldn’t take more than an hour. You’ll need the included Allen wrench, another adjustable wrench and Phillips screwdriver of your own.
What We Love About the NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill:
There are tons of great features on the NordicTrack Commercial 2450. Starting with the design features, this treadmill provides speed up to 12 mph, incline up to 15% and decline up to 3%. There aren’t a whole lot of treadmills that provide a decline option. The running surface is huge at 22”x60” and comfortable with the patented FlexSelect Cushioning system. This system provides you a soft running surface that is easy on the joints, or you set it to be a more firm surface that simulates road running.
This NordicTrack Commercial 2450 is also loaded with a lot of modern convenience features. For instance, it comes with iPod/MP3 connectivity that plays through dual 3” speakers. It has a tablet holder so you can stay connected while exercising. Most impressive, however, is the large 14” console. The console is loaded with 40 programmed workouts and is iFit compatible. With iFit your exercise options are unlimited. You’ll never be bored with a new workout every day.
Keep in mind the weight capacity of 300 lbs that NordicTrack provides on the Commercial 2450 Treadmill. While this will accommodate most users, it might not fit everyone. Other treadmills in this price range provide weight capacities at 325 and 350 lbs. So, if this is an issue with you, there are other choices commercially available. Otherwise, it’s a top choice.
Final Word on the NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill:
The NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill is definitely a great machine, but we recommend also looking at its little brother, the Commercial 1750 treadmill. The Commercial 2450 Treadmill gives you a slightly bigger motor, a 10” monitor, two more programmed workouts and a third accessory fan. Those are the main upgrades from the 1750. Overall, this is an excellent treadmill and will put up with any workout you throw at it. Rated 96/100.