Last Updated on
NordicTrack Treadmill Overview:
The Commercial 2950 Treadmill is NordicTrack’s highest grade commercial treadmill in their line of powerhouse commercial-grade models that are great for home use. It has a 4.25 continuous horsepower CHP DurX Commercial motor. Along with large 2.5” rear rollers, this treadmill provides a smooth and quiet exercise experience. Using the one touch controls, you can quickly adjust your speed from 0 to 12 mph and your incline from 0 to 15%. The Commercial 2950 Treadmill from NordicTrack also provides a 3% decline. These controls are always within your reach with the power adjustable console. The console height can be adjusted automatically to keep the display, heart rate sensors and fan in perfect position during your workout (we love all this adjustability).
The running surface is huge at 22”x60” and uses a WhisperQuiet design that reduces the noise of each step. The running surface also utilizes a FlexSelect Cushioning system that can provide a firm, road-like running surface or a soft surface that is easy on the joints. NordicTrack also packs this treadmill with tons of conveniences like a wireless iFit Bluetooth® Chest Strap, a huge 22” smart HD touchscreen console with 40 workout apps and iFit® Coach, as well as Bluetooth music capability and adjustable tablet holder. All of this creates a very enjoyable workout experience.
- Length: 79,5”
- Width: 39,2”
- Height: 66.6”
- Running surface: 22”x60”
- Item weight: 337 lbs
- Max user weight: 300 lbs
- Heavy duty drive system featuring the 4.25 continuous horsepower CHP DurX Commercial motor with dual fans that cool internal components while running for less noise and vibration.
- 2.5” precision-machined non-flex rear rollers made of the highest quality, aircraft-spec bearings that are sealed inside roller housings, crafted of high tolerance steel.
- Accommodates walking, jogging and running with speeds up to 12 mph. Adjust your speed at the touch of a button.
- Quickly adjust your incline between 0 and 15% to target specific muscle groups and burn more calories. Also allows for up to 3% decline.
- One-touch controls adjust your speed and incline in seconds at the touch of a button.
- Runners Flex Cushioning system allows you to help reduce impact on your knees and ankles, or select a firm, stable surface as if you’re running on the road.
- Power adjustable height for the console at the touch of a button puts the display, heart rate sensors and fan in the perfect position for our workout.
- Heart rate monitoring through dual EKG CardioGrip pulse sensors on both handlebars or with the included iFit Bluetooth® Chest Strap.
- Bluetooth compatible sound system allows you to plug into the console and hear your content from the dual 3” digitally amplified speakers.
- Integrated tablet holder allows you to enjoy your favorite shows, music and movies while you workout.
- Innovative SpaceSaver EasyLift Assist telescoping shock helps you lift and fold the deck up and out of the way for convenient cleaning and storage.
- Dual AutoBreeze workout fans keep you cool and comfortable by adjusting its speed to match your workout intensity.
- 22” smart, web-enabled, HD touchscreen monitor.
- iFit® Coach ready console allows you to get a new workout every day, automatically track your progress, replicate real-life runs with Google Maps, compete with your friends and custom-tailor your training to your specific goals.
- 40 built-in workout programs.
- Display readouts include:
- Elapsed Time
- Time Remaining
- Calories Burned
- Vertical Feet Climbed
- ¼ Mile Track
- Pace (Minutes/Mile)
- Lap Number
- Heart Rate
- Frame: 10 years
- Parts: 2 years
- Labor: 1 year
Shipping and Assembly:
- Shipping is currently free on the NordicTrack website. Check here for the latest deal.
- You’ll need an Allen wrench, an adjustable wrench and a screwdriver to complete the 17 steps to the assembly process of the NordicTrack Commercial 2950 Treadmill. Assembly is fast and should not take you over an hour using the instruction manual.
What We Love About the NordicTrack Commercial 2950 Treadmill:
The feature that sets the NordicTrack Commercial 2950 Treadmill apart is the adjustable console. The motorized console allows you to keep the controls in perfect position and within arms reach no matter your size. It’s perfect customization.
The NordicTrack Commercial 2950 Treadmill has a lot of other modern conveniences like a large and cushioned running surface. They provide a wireless chest strap for free with the purchase. The workout options are practically endless with the 40 pre-loaded apps and connectivity to iFit and GoogleMaps. And to keep you connected to your own technology, this treadmill provides an auxiliary music port and an adjustable tablet holder. We actually can’t think of anything the NordicTrack forgot to provide on this treadmill.
The NordicTrack Commercial 2950 Treadmill beats out the competition and is worth the money for the excellent upgrades. That said, NordicTrack offers some competition themselves with some less pricey models. For instance, compared to the Commercial 2450, this treadmill offers a 0.25 HP upgrade and an adjustable console. Over the Commercial 1750 Treadmill you’re getting less than 0.5 HP upgrade, 2 more workout apps and the adjustable console. These can make a big difference, but you may want to take a look at our reviews of other NordicTrack treadmills like the Commercial 2450.
Final Word on the NordicTrack Commercial 2950 Treadmill:
The NordicTrack Commercial 2950 Treadmill is definitely an excellent machine and well worth the money when compared to the competition. The Commercial 2950 Treadmill gives you a bigger motor and an adjustable height console over the Commercial 2450 Treadmill. The Commercial 1750 is also a great option in this range. Make sure you check out our reviews of these treadmills. Rated: 98/100.