Last Updated on September 10, 2019 by TFM Staff
The top-notch SOLE F65 Treadmill comes with 15 programmed workouts that will give you a lot of variety for your daily run/walk, MP3 capability, and a nice cooling fan. Beyond that, you’re getting a high-quality, well constructed home treadmill that can take your most intense workouts. SOLE gave this model a strong 3.25 CHP motor, a large 20×60” running surface, and the ability to increase speed to 12 mph and increase incline up to 15%. In some ways, the SOLE F65 is probably a better option than its more expensive F80 & F85 models. The SOLE F65 Treadmill has almost all of the same great features, but with a nice cost savings. The main difference between these machines is the size of the motor and max weight of the user.
- Height: 57 inches
- Width: 35 inches
- Length: 83 inches
- Weight: 253 lbs
- Running Surface 20”x60”
SOLE F65 Features:
- Folding deck with patented rack & pinion system with the Safety Lock Design that locks the deck into place when the treadmill is in the upright position.
- Easy Assist Folding Deck Design allows you to release the deck, step back and watch it unfold effortlessly.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck provides comfort and quiet workout as well as reducing impact of up to 40%.
- Precision welded frame ensures durability and strength to handle multiple users of various weights and heights.
- Industrial quality, high torque motor with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated
balanced flywheel for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface.
- Large, high-end 2.5” rollers with sealed bearing design and copper ground wires
make for a smooth, quiet, static free motion that will stand the test of time.
- Double woven 2-ply rubber belts over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers that provide a smooth, durable surface that is free from over-stretching.
- Speed from 0.5-12 mph with a 3.25 CHP motor.
- Incline from 0-15%.
- Heart rate monitoring through pulse grips and chest strap (not included).
- MP3 compatible sound system.
- Cooling fan.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- 7.5” blue LCD display
- 1 manual program
10 Standard Programs:
- Hill (2)
- Fat Burn (2)
- Cardio (2)
- Strength (2)
- Interval (2)
- 2 custom programs
- 2 heart programs
- 60% of Heart Rate Maximum
- 80% of Heart Rate Maximum
Workout data includes:
- ¼ Mile Track
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Deck: 3 Years
- Electronics: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
Shipping and Assembly:
Amazon ships the SOLE F65 Treadmill for free and offers the Amazon Home Service option.
Alternately, Sole Fitness offers three delivery options. They are:
- Residential Delivery – Free of charge by a freight partner along with a tracking number. You will be called prior to delivery to schedule a time convenient to everyone. The driver will unload the equipment from the truck and the rest is your responsibility.
- Ground Inside Delivery – Comes at a charge of $99 and again delivered via a freight partner with a tracking number. Once a delivery time is confirmed, they will deliver the box inside your home to a room of your choice. Unpacking and assembly are your responsibility.
- Turn Key – Not recommended as the manufacturer states assembly is simple, and it comes with a charge of $239. The machine is delivered and assembled wherever you want in your home
SOLE Fitness has been providing exercise equipment throughout North America for decades. They have been the fastest growing brand in the US and Canada the last five years. Their target market are hotels nationwide, but have slowly evolved into residential sales. SOLE Fitness equipment is known for quality performance under rigorous use. They provide lines of bikes (both upright and recumbent), treadmills, elliptical machines and rowers.
What We Love About the SOLE F65 Treadmill:
The SOLE F65 Folding Treadmill is a very nice treadmill. It has a lot of great features and equally great warranties that ensure you’re purchasing a reliable piece of exercise equipment.
Quality & Durability
The F65 Treadmill is well constructed by SOLE Fitness. It has a large folding deck that provides a 20”x60” running surface and absorbs up to 40% of your impact. It also has a powerful 3.25 CHP motor that can maintain a running speed up to 12 mph. Combining this motor with large rollers and an industrial strength flywheel provides a quiet and smooth operation.
The welded frame with a 350 lb weight capacity ensures that nearly anyone can exercise on this machine and it’s going to hold up. Finally, the frame and motor come with lifetime warranties so you can rest assured that this treadmill will be with you for a long time. SOLE Fitness is known for providing quality exercise equipment, and the SOLE F65 Treadmill is no exception.
What Isn’t So Great on the SOLE F65 Treadmill:
The SOLE F65 Treadmill only comes with 15 workouts and no ability to add more. There are some competitors on the market like LifeSpan, Nautilus and Schwinn that provide the ability to connect to fitness apps to add more workouts. This function also allows you to download exercise data so that you can track your performance from workout to workout. The F65 Folding Treadmill doesn’t have this option. Its 15 programmed workouts are the fewest out there in this price range. 15 is enough for most people but if you’re looking for more like 22, take a look at the
Final Word on the SOLE F65 Treadmill:
The SOLE F65 Treadmill is a good buy, especially if you’re researching treadmills in this price range. The downgrades from the SOLE F85 and F80 are almost unnoticeable. The basic downgrades are a couple inches on running surface with, less than 1 CHP in the motor and a few pounds on the weight capacity. For a $200-500 price decrease, you may want to take a look at this machine.