Last Updated on February 12, 2021 by JP
Let’s Get Started:
The NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer is the intermediate model in the incline trainer series. For the price, you still get a bang for your buck, and while the X11i may have everything the X22i has, it still has all of the bells and whistles you’re probably looking for. The largest difference you’ll notice between the X22i and the X11i is the 22-inch versus 10-inch screen. Between the X9i and the X11i, there are less readily apparent differences, as the two models look identical, with the exception of a slightly smaller touchscreen for the X9i (7 inches). The other difference you’ll find between those models is the motor power, for which the X9i has a 3.0 CHP motor, and the X11i has a 3.75 CHP motor, making the latter more suitable for high intensity workouts.
The X11i incline trainer comes with an impressive entertainment package, including iFit Coach to help customize your workouts and track your daily activities. The 7-inch touchscreen in full color also allows you to surf the web, read e-mails, or watch your favorite media. Like the X22i, the X11i has the unique ability to intensify your workouts with a 40-degree incline or 6-degree decline. This range is excellent and nearly doubles the adjustable inclines and declines of other treadmills on the market. The ability to control the incline to such an extent helps to mimic natural, outdoor running conditions, and also allows you to isolate and tone different muscle groups depending on the incline or decline.
Overall, the X11i is a high-end, premium choice among competitors. You can expect to get many of the same features as the X22i, such as the included adjustable dumbbells, the powerful 3.75 CHP motor, and extra long belt, for example. Unique to the X11i, however, is the built-in tablet holder to secure your tablet in place for workout entertainment.
- Height: 72.2”
- Width: 39.6”
- Length: 71.6”
- Max user weight: 300 lbs
- 10-inch smart HD touchscreen brings you personal trainers from around the globe, walking you through your customized workout plans
- 44 built-in workout apps and programs to keep your fitness interesting
- Includes 1-year of iFit membership
- iFit Coach compatible and tracks your nutrition, sleep, exercise, and daily activity to help you reach your goals and provide infinite workout routines
- Adjustable incline up to an impressive 40 degrees, as well as a decline of 6 degrees, allows you to burn five times the number of calories in your workout
- OneTouch® controls make changing the intensity of your workout easier and quicker than ever
- 3.75 CHP DurX Commercial Pro Motor built-in to help you power up hills and down declines
- Built-in, Reflex Cushioning brings enhanced comfort to your joints with every step
- Integrated heart rate monitoring using the built-in sensor grips or the free iFit® Bluetooth® wireless chest strap
- Dual Autobreeze workout fans automatically adjust to keep you cool according to the intensity of your workout
- Built-in auxiliary music port allows you to plug in your own music and train to your favorite tunes
- Frame: 10 year
- Parts: 2 years
- Labor: 1 year
- NordicTrack also provides a 30-day money back guarantee
Shipping and Assembly:
- You can purchase the X11i Incline Trainer and receive free shipping on the NordicTrack website (click here). This offer may be for a limited time only.
- The X11i Incline Trainer can easily be assembled at home using the provided instructions.
What We Love About the NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer:
Double the Adjustable Incline/Decline
The power adjustable incline and decline of the X22i has a tilt range of -6 to +40 degrees—a range that is nearly double that of standard treadmills. While this special feature is not unique to the X11i, and is also featured on the X22i and X9i, it is still one of the main reasons to purchase it. The adjustable incline is a fantastic way to burn fat by adding intensity to your workouts and can allow you to burn up to five times as many calories. Also, the additional incline gives you a larger range of possible workouts, helping to keep you interested and engaged with your fitness program in the long term. The adjustable incline is a pro for any treadmill, but because the incline in this family is so maximized, it is a standout feature for any trainee looking to be challenged.
Despite being half the size of the X22i Incline Trainer, the 10-inch Smart, full-color touchscreen on the X11i is still a premium feature. The console has everything you need to find your next interactive workout routine—from iFit Coach, which offers nearly infinite workout programs, to surfing the web on your own time, to 44 built-in workout apps, and even to running with Google Maps, the X11i is beyond capable of delivering an impressive entertainment experience.
Especially since the latest model in the incline trainer series has been released, and the X11i is now offered at a slightly discounted price, it is difficult to spot any drawbacks with this model. However, it can be noted that the price is still up there—don’t forget, the X11i remains a premium model. For that reason, if you don’t need a 10” touchscreen, you can always look into the older model, the X9i, as an alternative option.
Final Word on the NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer Treadmill:
Despite not being the latest release in the Incline Trainer series, the X11i Incline Trainer from NordicTrack is a premium choice with double the incline range compared to standard treadmills. The X11i is packed with all of the entertainment bells and whistles and engineered for comfort and efficiency. However, if the price feels a bit too high, you may find the X9i model to be a fitting alternative. Rating: 96/100.