Last Updated on
Let’s Get Started – X22i Treadmill Overview:
The new and powerful NordicTrack Commercial X22i Incline Trainer gets its name from the 22-inch web-enabled, wide touchscreen in HD, a feature that puts this best rated treadmill at not only near the top of NordicTrack incline trainer series but the treadmill market overall. The high performance technology, as well as the design which allows you to train at an upper limit of 40% incline and a lower limit of 6% decline, make the X22i a solid investment.
Along with the adjustable power incline, which is about double the incline and decline range of most trainers (allowing you to burn up to five times as many calories), the X22i also boasts one of the most comprehensive training consoles currently available on the market. With an iFit Coach Plus membership, you have access to an infinite number of workouts, as well as nutrition, sleep, exercise, and daily activity tracking. In addition, the iFit Coach Plus gets you the benefit of even more custom personal training than ever before.
Like the entertainment package, the engineering behind the NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer is also robust with a 4.0 CHP motor to help you power through your workouts at up to 12 MPH. The motor comes with a lifetime warranty, with the parts and electronics under a 6-year warranty, making it NordicTrack’s best warranty package available. All things considered, the X22i Incline Trainer is a favorite luxury buy for those in the market for a powerful yet versatile treadmill machine.
- Height: 71.6”
- Width: 39.6”
- Length: 70.2”
- Max user weight: 300 lbs
- Vibrant, 22-inch interactive HD touchscreen brings you top-of-the-line personal training from around the world
- 44 built-in workout apps and programs to keep your fitness varied
- iFit Coach Plus compatible and tracks your nutrition, sleep, exercise, and daily activity to help you reach your goals, as well as lead you in one-on-one sessions with qualified personal trainers from around the world
- Adjustable incline up to an impressive 40 degrees, as well as a decline of 6 degrees, allows you to burn five times the number of calories in your workout
- OneTouch® controls make changing the intensity of your workout easier and quicker than ever
- 4.0 CHP Smart Response DurX Commercial Pro Motor built-in to help you power up hills and down declines
- Built-in, Reflex Cushioning brings enhanced comfort to your joints with every step
- Integrated heart rate monitoring using the built-in sensor grips or the included iFit® Bluetooth® wireless chest strap
- Autobreeze double workout fans automatically adjust to keep you cool according to the intensity of your workout
- Built-in auxiliary music port allows you to plug in your own music and train to your favorite tunes
- Frame: 10 years
- Parts: 2 years
- Labor: 1 year
- NordicTrack also provides a 30-day money back guarantee
Shipping and Assembly:
- Free shipping: At the moment, if you purchase the X22i Incline Trainer on the NordicTrack website (check here) shipping is free. This offer may be for a limited time only.
- The X22i Incline Trainer can easily be assembled at home using the provided instructions.
What We Love About the NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer Treadmill:
Double The Power Adjustable Incline/Decline
The power adjustable incline and decline of the X22i has a tilt range of -6 to +40 degrees—a range that is nearly double that of standard treadmills. This special feature can translate into nearly five times as many calories burned during a workout. Incline training is a great way to prepare your muscles for outdoor training, and it also helps to tone and challenge muscles in different ways, allowing you to add more variety to your workouts. Whether your fitness goals are to gain muscle tone, burn calories, or improve your cardiovascular fitness, the power adjustable incline can help get you there.
Supersized 22” Touch Screen
The 22-inch HD interactive touchscreen is a bold addition to the Incline Trainer series, doubling the size of the touch screens on older models. The NordicTrack X22i’s entertainment console comes with everything the older incline trainer models had, and more, including the latest version of iFit Coach, called iFit Coach Plus. This upgraded version provides custom-made workouts led by personal trainers from all over the world to guide you throughout your workout. Of course, if the monthly subscription for iFit Coach Plus is a barrier, the console is still web-enabled and loaded with 44 built-in workout apps to keep you motivated and interested in your training sessions.
As a state-of-the-art release from NordicTrack, and given the level of engineering, design, and entertainment packed into the X22i, you can expect the price of this incline to be on the higher end. While you are getting what you pay for, and arguably more, if the price point is a little too steep, and the 22-inch HD touchscreen is not a necessity, you may be more comfortable taking a look at some of the older, but still high-quality models in the incline trainer series.
Final Word on the NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer Treadmill:
The X22i Incline Trainer from NordicTrack is a top-of-the-line indoor treadmill with double the incline range and double the size in HD touchscreen compared to standard treadmills. The X22i is built for ultimate comfort while challenging your body, and is packed with many workout plans, advanced tracking, and customizable features. If you’re looking for the latest and greatest in the treadmill market, then you’ve found it with this NordicTrack luxury model. Rating: 95/100.